At RDMI, we strive to provide the best possible products and services to our customers. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 15-day refund policy for eligible products and services.
To be eligible for a refund, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your refund request must be made within 15 days from the date of purchase.
- The product or service for which you are requesting a refund must be eligible for refunds, as specified at the time of purchase.
Certain items are non-refundable, including:
- Downloadable digital products, such as software or e-books, once they have been downloaded or accessed.
- Services that have been provided or partially delivered.
To request a refund, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within the specified refund period. Please provide your order details and a clear explanation of the reason for your refund request. Our team will review your request and respond to you in a timely manner.
If your refund request is approved, we will process the refund to the original payment method used for the purchase. Please note that it may take some time for the refund to be reflected in your account, depending on your payment provider.
Our refund policy is subject to the following limitations:
- We reserve the right to deny a refund if we determine that the request does not meet the eligibility criteria or if there is evidence of abuse or fraudulent activity.
- Any fees charged by third-party payment processors or financial institutions in connection with the original purchase or refund will be deducted from the refund amount.
Changes to the Refund Policy:
We may update or modify our refund policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on our website, and the updated policy will apply to all eligible purchases made after the effective date of the update.
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: 25/05/2023